Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"Happy Birthday Evil Knievel"

Happy Birthday to Evil Knievel! Born October 17th, 1938.

This guy was my hero back when I was 6 or 7 years old. I had a couple Evil T-Shirts that my dad got me from Sears, and the doll that came with the motorcycle that did stunts and stuff.


It seemed this man was on ABC every other day jumping over something. Although his son Robbie is still in 'the family business' if you will, no one will ever come close to Evil Knievel! Happy birthday bra. - Ace:)



*Also, big birthday shouts to Beavis & Butthead creator Mike Judge, Marshall 'Eminem' Mathers, George Wendt (Norm from Cheers), Norm MacDonald from SNL, Wyclef Jean, Margot Kidder, Rita Hayworth, Michael McKeon (Lenny on Laverne & Shirley/Spinal Tap), and everyone else born on this date!!

No comments: