Saturday, October 13, 2007

"New Alicia Keys Album 'As I Am' 11/13/07"


Although I am not a big fan of her latest single "No One", I am indeed anxiously awaiting the release of her upcoming album "As I Am".

In my humble opinion "No One" is quite bland and uneventful, as lead singles often are. I am sure they'll be plenty of quality tracks to sink my ear-teeth into.

Below is the track listing:


01. "As I Am" (Intro)
02. "Go Ahead"
03. "Superwoman"
04. "No One"
05. "Like You'll Never See Me Again"
06. "Lesson Learned" (featuring John Mayer)
07. "Wreckless Love"
08. "The Thing About Love"
09. "Teenage Love Affair"
10. "I Need You"
11. "Where Do We Go From Here"
12. "Prelude To A Kiss"
13. "Tell You Something" (Nana's Reprise)
14. "Sure Looks Good To Me"



Be sure to head over to AliciaKeys.com. They've got a bunch of cool 'in-studio' videos and a bunch of other stuff to check out.

I'll be posting my review of the album once I get my paws on it and have digested it. - Ace:)


No comments: