Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Kodak Moment...

Here's a photo of a random person taken 2 years ago at Sesame Place in Pennsylvania. It was like 400° that day, the sun was blazing down, and the humidity was somewhere near 400%. Well, I'm exaggerating a bit, but let's just say it was FRIGGIN" HOT.

My wife & took a breather under a tent by the food area while her nieces rode some Elmo ride or something. Anyway, there was this woman passed out right next to me. I think she was there with her mother and some other family members. I had my digital camera in my hand for several minutes before I got the opportunity to snap just one photo - the one you see above.

See, in an alternate universe I am a Photographer. I do enjoy taking photos, and often times actually find that some of them are pretty decent. I will post a photo on here once in a while for all who appreciate that sorta thing. **Click on the picture for a larger view** - Ace:)

No comments: