Saturday, March 29, 2008

"Paris Hilton to guest star on My Name Is Earl"

from tvguide.com - by Mickey O'Connor

My Name Is Earl's first post-strike episode, titled "I Won't Die with a Little Help from My Friends," (airs April 3rd, 2008) will feature a very special guest star: Paris Hilton. As Ausiello hinted at last week, she'll play herself in a dream sequence with Earl (Jason Lee).

Greg Garcia, Earl's creator, was characteristically cheeky about the casting: "When we wrote the role of Paris Hilton in the script, we weren't exactly sure who to go with for the role. But after an exhausting search we finally settled on a relatively unknown actress by the name of Paris Hilton. I can't wait to see what she does with the role and I can't wait for America to discover her.

"How about you, America? Are you dying to see how well she plays the role of "Paris Hilton"? Or do you already know enough about the character?

No comments: